Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Summer


My Summer was fun because i went to Marble head. Marble head is when you go to a trailer park and stay there for how long as you want. When I stay up there i stay in my trailer because my family owns a trailer. The trailer park that we stay in is called Harbor Winds. Harbor Winds has a lot of kids there so i don't need to bring people up there because there is a lot of my friends up there like Teresa, Kaylene, Riley, Nikki, Trey, Alexis, and Kaliegh. In the summer i swim a lot. I swam for a long time before because there was nothing use to go. When i am up there i stay sometimes with my friend Kaylene for the whole week. When i do stay with her we go to Kelly's Island and Put in Bay. I would rather stay at Kelly's because i know my way there and it has better ice cream but Put In Bay has a candy shop. The most Scariest time is when it storms because it is a trailer park so there is know place to go beside the shower and it is not big enough for all of us. My trailer is the biggest in the trailer park. It has 3 bedrooms. I cant wait to go beck next summer.

By Hannah L.

No comments:

Post a Comment